I finished the shawl-ette.
That's a funny word. But I didn't make it up. That was the name of the pattern. But I added a couple of extra rows 1) because I had plenty of yarn and 2) because I think it needed to be bigger to cover my shoulders. I am not a waif. Like the model on the pattern. I even added shells/fans to the top edge because it was so plain and edged the whole thing with another row since, again, I had some yarn left over. Still do. It's a pretty, hand-painted, superwash wool/silk/bamboo blend. Pictures are pre-blocking, but I don't think I'm going to need to. One wearing and the weight of the yarn has opened it up nicely.