Saturday, September 1, 2012

I'm a Slacker

Yep.

It's true.
I ain't done nuthin' lately. 
It's not that I didn't WANT to do things.

I just haven't been uber-motivated.  We've had weather that's been all over the board lately.  And the constant changes in air pressure really screw with my sinuses and allergies. 

Oh.  And I've had tendonitis or something.  Written off to -- and I quote the doctor -- "overuse and abuse."  I'm just telling people I've been kicking too much ass and I over did it. 

But wait! 
I did something today!















Isn't this denim clutch FANTASTIC!?!?!
It's all ... ORANGE and stuff!
















Ooo...and it has a magnetic snap closure.
Love those.

























A little close up of the couching.
Oh, yes. 
I made the cording myself.
THEN I couched it onto the denim.
















It's all orange and scribble-y.
I love making cords.
I need to make more.
 















And attach 'em to stuff.
It's pretty.
















I didn't get a good shot of the side seams of the clutch.  You can see the orange lining fabric along the edge.  It's really cool.  Oh, well.  You'll just have to take my word for it!

I made this for someone's birthday (she knows who she is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment