Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sea Jewel Cowl

If these colors don't stop you in your tracks, then I don't know WHAT will!




















First attempt at plaid.  I think I nailed it!  LOL
I LOVED how this turned out!  Was a LOT of fun to weave!  Actually, when I pulled it off the loom, I think I actually said "Well, damn..."  See, it was soooo pretty that I didn't want to give it up!  But, alas, I had created it with a friend in mind, and yes, she did get her cowl for Christmas!






















Doesn't it look fabulous on her?!  And Suzanne chose a great pin to accent it!
Here are a couple more shots, showing just the color.  I wish the textures and shimmer of some of the yarns would have shown up more.  I really gotta work on my photography skills!




















I'll be posting a couple more weaving projects soon.  Two more cowls, a table runner ... plus, a few other Christmas gifts!

2 comments: