Friday, July 2, 2010

Crafter's ADD

I've been neglecting you again, dear BLOG.

I've had a lot going on at work and elsewhere. I'm still crocheting, dreaming, scheming ... hence the Crafter's ADD. I must have, what, 4 crochet projects going right now, mental planning for a possible jewelry show, ideas for some art, things I want to make to make my home feel more "home" ... GAAAHHH!!!!!! See?! Crafter's ADD.

BUT I can share some inspirations ...

I TOTALLY want to make this "chandelier" I found on ReadyMade



Plans Here

I'm also in need of a new bed frame. Unfortunately for me, I have expensive taste and shallow pockets. I have Todd Oldham's book "Handmade Modern: Mid-Century Inspired Projects for Your Home" - which I love. I like this platform bed, but would probably make it without this particular headboard. Maybe something upholstered. You can view the plans over at Martha Stewart's website.



Plans Here


Guess I'll be busy for a while. Lots to make ...

No comments:

Post a Comment