Well, despite being sick most of the week with some lovely respiratory bug, I managed to finish my sewing kit! I actually planned to make two - one as a gifty for someone - but that totally wasn't going to happen!
My sewing kit came out a little smaller than it was supposed to. Apparently trying to cut fabric with a fever means that you misjudge the size of the inner pockets. Oh, well ... c'est la vie! I was a good girl and actually hand-stitched my pincushion closed. Fancy that!
I added some top-stitching because I like it. Plus, the Osnaburg fabric is a little soft and doesn't hold a shape super great and the extra stitching gives it some "oomph!" I did manage to score some linen the other week to use for future projects in the Sew-A-Long, but I was lazy and didn't feel like getting it out.
Now, I just need to find some tiny scissors for my sewing kit!