Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Addiction

Sigh. Addiction is a terribly difficult thing to overcome.
Especially when one doesn't want to quit.

Nope, I'm not refering to alcohol. Or drugs.
Ravelry is my temptress.

What is Ravelry, you ask? It's like Facebook, but for knitters and crocheters. A "knit and crochet community" as it were.

I'm hopeless and willfully addicted...
Free patterns. For sale patterns.
Voyerism at it's best.
You can view other peoples' projects.
The good and the not-as-good.
You can join "groups" with other addicted folks such as yourself.
You can "friend" people. Email people.
Stalk people...oh. I didn't say that.

There are some wonderfully talented and supportive folk out there. People willing to share advice, answer questions, compliment you, enable you...It's a fantastic place to be!

If you're a knitter or crocheter (like me!), it's free to join!
Just do it! You'll be happy you did...


P.S. - If you do join, feel free to "friend" me: AECDesigns.
I need validation. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment