Friday, September 30, 2011

Are My Pants On Fire?!?

I've been busy making stuff.

I swear!

(See, you're calling out "liar, liar..." right now, aren't you? You think my pants must be on fire. But they're not. Nope. No-sir-ee-Bob! I got stuff to show you!)


See this purse?







I whipped this up last weekend.

I thought this fabric was so obnoxious. So, of course, I had to have it.

Purse is lined with turquoise. I drafted a pattern -- it still needs some tweaking -- but overall, I'm pleased with how it turned out. (And yes, those are my customary trademark patches on the handles.) Installed my first ever pleats at the top!

Love it!


PS - I have more to post. I'm going to see if I can "schedule" them through Blogger. But last time I tried that, scheduling wasn't working. So they may get posted as I write them!

No comments:

Post a Comment